Monday, November 2, 2009

Slips Away - 2009

(Michael Georgiades)

Hey Baby....you're so beautiful
I don't know how much time we got left in this world
But I know it ain't enough
To find the words to tell you
Everything I want to say
Ain't it funny when you're in love
Words just slip away
Hey Baby...you're so gentle and kind to me
And just when I think I can't take no more
Of what the world's got to give
You reach out to ease the pain
When I start to stray
Ain't it funny when you're in love
Pain just slips away
So we go round in circles
Love becomes something vain
All the heartaches that we cling to
Just pieces of a broken chain
Hey Baby....you were wonderful
Just when I though it all made sense
And I tried to explain
So I hit the marks and said the lines
Like an actor in a play
Ain't it funny when you're in love
Lines just slip away
Just slip away
Just slip
Slip

***
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002T59JB0/ref=dm_dp_trk9
***

No comments: