Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fayetteville, GA Concert - Setlist (June 12, 2010)

The Lonely Agent (intro)
Midnight Special
Rooster Blues
Down at the House of Blues
The Snake
Seventh Son
Tracks of my Tears
Mountain of Love/Lawdy Miss Clawdy
Summer Rain

(acoustic set):


House of the Rising Sun 
 Moving Home *
The American Dream


I Put a Spell on You
Rockin' Pneumonia - Boogie Woogie Flu
Poor Side of Town
Baby I Need Your Lovin'
Memphis

 

(encore):



Maybelline
Secret Agent Man


Special Tks for all JR's fans who shared such infos w/ me!

***

* The song "Moving to a New Home" or "Moving Home" is from Eric Bibb, a folk-blues artist. People who have listened to this said "This is a really good song, it sounded kind of familiar when he played it, and he delivered it very well, great sincerity vocally, especially since I do not think he has played it much or even before this show." http://forum.johnnyrivers.com/viewtopic.php?t=3764

No comments: